Aid Stirling, Aid Forth Valley. Aid Scotland
Maintaing the aims of the charity at home and abroad with 50/50 split in help.
Foodbanks, Homeless and any project that alleviates poverty will be on the cards.
We wish to expand operations in aiding local communities. Young and elderly alike and people with special needs. Mapping out a positive future no matter how small a contribution you think you could make see if you ideas can be implemented in our 3 year intro plan. Would be to cover
- Here is where we would like to go.
- Charity Shop / Coffee Shop – “Fresh N Go”
-Starting with a small charity shop we are looking to take on volunteers that will allow us to have regular income stream to provide for homeless and poverty eradication projects. We will be looking for volunteers.
- Fresh n Go, There will be bathroom facilities , shower room and tidy facility made available for those in need, the food will be made readily available
- Mobile Food Dispensing
Forth Valley’s Food Dispenser unit. We envisage a mobile bus equipped with soup facilities and sandwiches, we can then move from town to town initially in the Forth Valley to work with others to provide. We envisage this unit to work mostly at night time and we will be setting up rota etc.
- Future Project :Service Vehicle Centre – Social Enterpise
- With the Creation of this ambitious project. We wish engage local community by simply bringing in your vehicles for servicing into our Centre. Have your vehicle professionally serviced and valeted knowing that you will be contributing to your community by using our facilities. Each vehicle will be serviced by a mechanic together with apprentices being guided and taught into vehicle repair.The back office will also be ran as a training ground for back office type work. This includes Marketing, Web Design , Accounting and Customer Services. The Centre envisages to engage companies small and big to use our facilities and in turn aid local community. This will allow companies to take up social responsibilities who may have become successful and can contribute to the local communities allow them to feel a part of something that ‘gives back’ . Bit like secret millionaires without having to be either. Profits would be put back into expand operations for further development of Stirling Aid and hence benefit the local community. If you can contribute to this effort please get in touch.
Multiskill disciplined Training Centre
- Training Team – Social Enterpise. The training team will be set up for re-equipping skill sets to those that due to their disadvantages and disabilities etc may be restricted.
- Enterprise Modelling Research and Development Team
- Creating of an Business Team that will look specifically at Projects that can create financially viable projects locally. That can run on their own merit that can aid Stirling Aid’s Charitable Purposes.